Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome!

My name is Rebecca Lambert and I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring photographer. It's my experiences as a mother and a wife that inspired my love of photography. The simple click of a camera freezes moments that the memory can't. My hopes for this site is to open my life to you through frozen moments. My world is represented through photography, frozen moments in time that bring back colors, smells, and expressions of life.

I am a native New Orleanean. This city is my home!

I attended UNO and Charity School of Nursing. That's right, I am a registered nurse! Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Psychiatry have all led me to this passionate hobby. I am married and have two healthy and beautiful children. It's through the inspiration and support of my family that makes this pursuit worthwhile.